Just how will the U.S. economy hold up this year? That’s just one of the key questions on everyone’s mind. Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, is hopefully here with some answers.
1. The data shows that Real GDP increased a bit in Q4, according to the advance estimate. Might that change going forward?
2. We have stubbornly high inflation. Do you think we’ll see it come down significantly this year?
3. How many more Fed rate increases do you think it will take to make that happen?
4. Do you think we’ll see some meaningful Fed policy changes this year?
5. What do you think of the fresh CPI data that came out recently?
6. What did Q4 earnings out this week show regarding the health of the consumer?
7. What is the probability of a recession here this year?
8. The results of our annual CIO survey are in. What are the CIOs saying about business and the economy?
9. Has global economic activity cooled and if so, what does that say about our economic future?
10. Top large-cap stocks from three different global regions have caught your
eye. They include Bouygues BOUYF, MercadoLibre MELI and Cadence
Design Systems CDNS.
Our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, on the U.S. and global economies.
With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Is THIS the Ultimate New Clean Energy Source? (4 Ways to Profit)
The world is increasingly focused on eliminating fossil fuels and ramping up use of renewable, clean energy sources. Hydrogen fuel cells, powered by the most abundant substance in the universe, could provide an unlimited amount of ultra-clean energy for multiple industries.
Our urgent special report reveals 4 hydrogen stocks primed for big gains – plus our other top clean energy stocks.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS) : Free Stock Analysis Report
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Bouygues (BOUYF) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.